Reports to: Vice President of Engineering
Salary: Based upon experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location: Madison, WI
Sound Devices is seeking candidates for a Test Engineer position. Responsibilities include development, maintenance and support of test code as well as resolution of day-to-day production issues. Recent or upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience developing software in C#.
- Good analytical ability.
- Knowledge of test equipment.
- Self starter.
- Able to code defensively.
- AS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or closely related field.
- NO Visa Sponsorship Available
- Experience developing and supporting C# applications.
- Knowledge of test fixture design and production test programs.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or closely related field.
Sound Devices offers a comprehensive benefit package.
The above statements are a general description of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
To apply for this position, please send an E-mail to [email protected] with the name of the position you are inquiring, or send a cover letter and resume via fax to +1 (608) 524-0655, ATTN: Human Resources. No telephone inquiries, please!
Sound Devices manufactures professional products including audio mixers, audio and video recorders, and related equipment used in television, motion picture, and music production. Sound Devices customers range from highly technical professionals making their livelihood with Sound Devices equipment to serious-amateur users who seek the best-in-class product. To view our product lineup, please visit www.sounddevices.com.