USBPre 2 ASIO Driver Download
The software driver below adds ASIO support in Windows OS for the USBPre 2. This driver supports Windows XP, Vista, and 7, 32- and 64-bit versions. Carefully follow the directions below to download and install the driver.
- Determine if your version of Windows is 32 or 64 bit by viewing the System information window. This window can be accessed by right-clicking Computer (located in the Start Menu or on the Desktop) and selecting Properties. It can also be accessed by the shortcut Windows Key + Pause/Break key. The operating system type will be listed in the "System" section of this window.
- Download the appropriate driver based on your system type.
- Plug the USBPre 2 into the computer with a USB cable.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click it to run the installer program.
- The welcome window will appear. Click OK.
- The WinZip self extractor window will appear. Click Setup.
- When the extractor is completed, the language selection window will appear. Select your prefered language and click OK.
- A window will appear offering the option to install, uninstall, or exit. Click Install the Driver.
- The installation process will begin. If the USBre 2 is not plugged in, the installer will request that you do so.
- The final window will appear. Click Exit.
- Unplug the USB cable from the USBPre 2.
- Plug the USB cable back in to the USBPre 2.