Download the User Guide
Turn your MixPre II into a portable music studio! The Musician Plugin works in a similar fashion to any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW); however, it is intentionally simplified to allow musicians to focus on their art rather than get bogged down in technical stuff.
Read More at Plugin Store
With the Musician plugin activated, the following features are available:
- Track Laying/Overdubbing – Record up to 12 tracks total: three at once on the MixPre-3 II, six at once on the MixPre-6 II, and eight at once on the MixPre-10 II.
- Track Bouncing – Mix multiple tracks into one or two, freeing up more tracks for further overdubbing.
- Punch In/Out – Automatically or manually drop in and out of record on armed tracks while playing back existing unarmed tracks.
- Cue Markers – Navigate your song easily using cue markers
- Effects – Add character by applying Reverb or Vocal Air
- Metronome – Use the built-in, configurable metronome to keep your performance in time.
- Input to Track Routing – Route any input to any track, reducing the need to re-plug inputs.
- Mixing – During recording or playback, create a mix using fader knobs, pans, solos, mutes, and effects.
- Rendering – Render (export) your song for sharing with others.
- Import – Load a multichannel wav file from a DAW to use as the foundation of a new project or as a backing track for live performance.
There is currently no FAQ for this product.
Extend your one year warranty to a two year warranty by registering.
Request service from one of our authorized technicians.
Request a Repair
Have a question for our support team? We are here to help.
There are no In Action posts for this product.