- 10 Hz - 50 kHz, -±1.0 dB, any input to any output, gain controls set to 50%
- 34 dB from balanced line to headphone output, 35 dB from headphone input to headphone output
Output Clipping Level
- +18 dBu minimum with 600 ohm load, +16 dBu minimum with 300 ohm load
Headphone Output Impedance
Input Clipping Level
- XLR: +24 dBu minimum
- 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch inputs: +22 dBu minimum
Dynamic Range (balanced line inputs)
THD + Noise
- 0.03% maximum (from 10 Hz to 22 kHz @ +10 dBu input and output level, 300 ohm load, 10 Hz - 22 kHz filter bandwidth)
- XLR: electronically balanced, 22k ohm input impedance, 1/4-inch unbalanced: 9.1k ohm impedance
- 1/8-inch unbalanced: 9.1k ohm impedance.
Internal Voltage Rails
- Internal: 2 AA alkaline batteries, 18 hours life typical with nominal levels. External: 5 - 17 VDC via threaded coaxial connector (5.5 mm outer diameter, 2.1 mm inner diameter), pin positive, sleeve negative.
- Green indicates power and good battery. Red indicates power with low batteries. LED turns red when ~ 4 hours of battery life remain.
Operating Temperature Range
- 0 to 70 degrees C
- 32 to 160 degrees F
- 43 mm x 94 mm x 140 mm (h x w x d) (1.7" x 3.7" x 5.5")
Weight (unit only)
- 1/4-inch to 1/8-inch trs interconnect cable, rubber feet (4), locking DC jack