- SD-Remote support of Android phones.
Android phones running Android 7 Nougat or higher connect via Bluetooth LE to 8-Series.
- SD-Remote APK now available at sounddevices.com for Android users without access to the Google Play store.
- SuperSlot support of the Sony DWR-S03D (running firmware v1.10 or later).
- False Take, Delete file/folder, and format media confirmation pop ups now default to highlighting ‘Cancel’ to avoid accidental activation.
- Progress bar now displays the status of file and folder copying.
- Scale lines have been added to RF Level History on the SuperSlot Rx screens.
- Changes to Wisycom MCR-54 menus to accommodate changes made in v1.7.
- Squelch Mode menu no longer has an ‘Off’ option.
- Display Off Timeout menu now displays values in seconds.
- Improved speed of displaying results of a Wisycom MCR54 RF Group Scan.
- MacOS alias, Windows shortcuts, and Linux links files (files created by a computer when mounted as a mass storage device) are no longer displayed in the Take List, Load Global Settings, or Controllers Mapping Load menu.
- All Wisycom MCR54 slotted into the SL-6 are now always recognized at boot up by the Scorpio as SuperSlot receivers.
- Daily folder option popup now appears after midnight when stopping a recording with post-roll active.
- Independent trim gain adjustments are no longer allowed on the even channel of a linked pair assigned to larger fader groups.
- Various intermittent issues related to 833 and 888 output metering activity no longer occur.
Soft fader pickup now works correctly when switching between 8-Series and SD-Remote fader movements.
- Gain slider position and gain values in SD-Remote occasionally lag when dragging, especially with linked or grouped channels.
- When switching between SD-Remote Meter tabs, the new Meter tab may take up to a second to refresh.
- Intermittent communication errors can occur when running an RF Scan from Wisycom MCR42 and MCR54 SuperSlot screens. We are working with Wisycom to resolve this issue.