Important: After installing the firmware, it is essential that A20-Minis are unpaired, then re-paired with the A20-Nexus.
Note: To ensure best performance, always run the latest version of A20-Nexus with the latest version of A20-Mini.
- Added AutoAssign which automatically scans the current tuning band for clean frequencies and assigns them to multiple channels. The clean frequencies are automatically pushed to NexLinked transmitters.
- Support for the 4-channel expansion license. Purchase one license to expand the A20-Nexus to 12 channels and two licenses to expand to 16 channels.
- Support for rental of 1 week and 30-day 4-channel expansion licenses. Two licenses can be installed for 8-channel rental.
- Added the ability to globally power all transmitters on or off from the TX List.
- DC Outs are now enabled when docked to 8-series. Maximum 3W per DC Out.
- 1RX View navigation bar in screen three now persists when a NexLink status message is displayed.
- In the 1RX View frequency popup, “Off” changed to “RX Off” to indicate a disabled receive channel.
- In the 1RX View RF Power button, “Off” changed to “RF Off” to indicate zero RF transmit power.
- General performance improvements and bug fixes for Nexus and the web app.