Download Firmware v1.40
Important: After installing the firmware, it is essential that A20-Minis are unpaired, then re-paired with the A20-Nexus.
Note: To ensure best performance, always run the latest version of A20-Nexus with the latest version of A20-Mini.
- Added a Tone Generator with adjustable level
- Added ‘Show Audio Off Warnings’ toggle in System Menu page 2. When the toggle is off, the A20-Nexus does not show warnings that audio will stop when switching Tuning Bands and when switching to Scan mode.
- Added transmitter mute status to the 4RX, 8RX and All Views
- Added combined Rec/Mute icon (blue circle with red border) in the 4RX, 8RX and All Views and Web App overview screen to indicate when a transmitter is simultaneously recording and muted.
- Added Polarity confirmation popup to prevent accidental polarity changes in 1RX view.
- Web app Audio and Q meters moved to mimic their position in the A20-Nexus OLED screens.
- Audio metering range for A20-Mini received audio signal changed to –100 to 0 dBFS to better scale to the wide dynamic range of GainForward.
- Faster communication with the Wisycom LFA smart antenna.
- When set to ‘Never’, the Screensaver no longer comes on after several hours.
- Various Nexus and Web app improvements
- Received audio signal from an A10-TX in LR mode is now at the correct level.
- A10-TX audio metering level is now displayed correctly.