Department: Engineering – Hardware / FPGA Engineer (Entry Level)
Reports To: Software Engineering Manager
Salary: Based Upon Experience
Full / Part Time: Full Time
Location: Madison, WI
Sound Devices is seeking candidates for an entry level Hardware / FPGA Engineer position. Responsibilities include design, development and support of FPGA logic in VHDL in conjunction with embedded real-time software in C and C++. This position requires strong hardware knowledge along with work or project experience writing VHDL for FPGAs. The ideal candidate will also have solid knowledge of programming in C or C++, an understanding of operating systems, multithreaded programming and device drivers.
- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
- Experience developing FPGA logic in VHDL.
- Understanding of operating systems and multithreaded programming concepts.
- Good analytical and problem solving ability.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or closely related field.
- Embedded software experience.
- Experience writing device drivers or device level programming.
Sound Devices offers a comprehensive benefit package.
The above statements are a general description of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
To apply for this position: please send your cover letter and resume via E-mail to [email protected] with the name of the position you are inquiring. No telephone inquiries, please!
Sound Devices manufactures professional products including audio mixers, audio and video recorders, and related equipment used in television, motion picture, and music production. Sound Devices customers range from highly technical professionals making their livelihood with Sound Devices equipment to serious-amateur users who seek the best-in-class product.