Full / Part Time: Full Time
Location: Madison, WI
This position will be responsible for performing procedural and exploratory tests of Sound Devices products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup and performance of procedural tests.
- Documenting and communicating test results.
- Identifying issues with the firmware or hardware of Sound Devices products.
- Data entry.
- Other office related tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2-year associates degree or equivalent.
- Experience in Quality Assurance.
- Advanced knowledge of Audio/Video equipment and concepts.
- Ability to identify problems with User Interface and Audio/Video quality.
- Ability to stay on task and problem solve.
- Proficient in the use of Mac OS and Windows computers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to learn quickly and have fun.
Sound Devices offers a comprehensive benefit package.
The above statements are a general description of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume via E-mail to [email protected] with the name of the position you are inquiring, or send a cover letter and resume via fax to +1 (608) 524-0655, ATTN: Human Resources. No telephone inquiries, please!
Sound Devices manufactures professional products including audio mixers, audio and video recorders, and related equipment used in television, motion picture, and music production. Sound Devices customers range from highly technical professionals making their livelihood with Sound Devices equipment to serious-amateur users who seek the best-in-class product.
Visa sponsorship not available