Department: Engineering – Software Engineer (Entry Level)
Reports to: Vice President of Engineering
Salary: Based upon experience
Full / Part Time: Full Time
Location: Reedsburg, Wisconsin / Full Time
Sound Devices is seeking candidates for an entry level Software Engineer position. Responsibilities include design, development and support of embedded software in C and C++. This position requires work or project experience developing embedded software, experience programming in C or C++, and an understanding of operating systems, multithreaded programming and device drivers. Experience developing for Android, iOS and Linux is a plus. Recent or upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply.
- NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
- Experience developing software in C or C++.
- Understanding of operating systems and multithreaded programming concepts.
- Good analytical ability.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely related field.
- Embedded software experience.
- Experience writing device drivers or device level programming.
- Familiarity with iOS and/or Android development.
Sound Devices offers a comprehensive benefit package.
The above statements are a general description of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
To apply for this position: please send your cover letter and resume via E-mail to [email protected] with the name of the position you are inquiring. No telephone inquiries, please!
Sound Devices manufactures professional products including audio mixers, audio and video recorders, and related equipment used in television, motion picture, and music production. Sound Devices customers range from highly technical professionals making their livelihood with Sound Devices equipment to serious-amateur users who seek the best-in-class product.