Reports to: Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Salary: Based on Experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location: Madison WI
Great opportunity to join our Marketing team! We are the leading manufacturer of professional audio recording equipment for the TV and Film industry.
Other duties will include (not limited to) development of full site template design, website hosting management and testing, maintenance and management of digital assets, plus participation in other assigned projects, including social media support.
Outstanding communication skills, drive and initiative, as well as exceptional customer service skills, are required of this individual.
Please note: Applicants must submit salary requirements at time of submission; if there is no specification, applicant will not be considered. This is a salaried position; not looking to hire contractors or companies. Must work out of Madison, WI office.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Experience designing/developing mobile responsive websites
- Joomla module/plugin/template development experience a plus
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Excellent graphic design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Knowledge of hosting environments and best practices for website security
- Desire to follow best industry practices and utilize new technology as appropriate
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Work well under pressure on time sensitive projects
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and team skills
- Firm grasp on language, punctuation, and writing
- Ability to learn quickly
- A desire to work in an innovative team environment
Basic Education and Experience:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Previous web development experience required (3+ years)
- Web design experience desired
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- HTML5 and CSS experience
- CMS experience (Joomla, Wordpress preferred)
Sound Devices offers a comprehensive benefit package.
The above statements are a general description of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume via E-mail to [email protected] with the name of the position you are inquiring. No telephone inquiries, please!
Sound Devices manufactures professional products including audio mixers, audio and video recorders, and related equipment used in television, motion picture, and music production. Sound Devices customers range from highly technical professionals making their livelihood with Sound Devices equipment to serious-amateur users who seek the best-in-class product.
*Visa sponsorship not available, must be eligible to work in the United Sates