- Introducing front panel locks. Press channel knobs 1, 2, and 3 to enter the new Front Panel menu. Lock transport controls, touchscreen, channel knobs, and/or the headphone knob to avoid accidental changes or when you are leaving your MixPre unattended.
- Additional USB keyboard shortcuts:
- Ctrl + M = Add cue marker
- Ctrl + F = File transfer mode
- 9, 0 = Channel screens 9 and 10 on MixPre-10T and MixPre-10 II
- Ctrl + 1-0 = Toggle arm status of channels 1-10
- Option + 1-0 = Solo channels 1-10
- Ctrl + Option + 1-0: Mute channels 1-10
- 1 + 2 + 3 = Enters Front Panel menu
- Holding down a key on a USB keyboard for >0.5s now repeats the command. This improves usability of keyboards for setting gain and other functions.
- Elapsed time display is no longer missing from the home screen status bar of the MixPre-3, MixPre-3 II, MixPre-6, and MixPre-6 II.