Department: Engineering – Mobile Application Developer (Experienced)
Reports To: Director of Engineering
Salary: Based Upon Experience
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Location: Madison, WI
Sound Devices is seeking rock star candidates with a passion for creating cutting edge mobile applications. Responsibilities include design, development and support of applications for iOS and Android. This position requires 2+ years experience developing complex mobile applications using native APIs as well as experience with C#.
- Successfully developed and deployed high quality mobile applications.
- Experience developing apps for both iOS and Android.
- Ability to develop rich and highly usable user interfaces.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to produce apps quickly.
- Expert knowledge of C#
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or closely-related field.
- Experience developing apps using Xamarin Forms.
- Previous experience developing and deploying commercial mobile applications.
- Familiarity with Bluetooth and MIDI.
- Background in audio and fluency with common DAWs is highly desirable.
Sound Devices offers a comprehensive benefit package.
The above statements are a general description of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
To apply for this position:
Please send your cover letter and resume via E-mail to [email protected] with the name of the position you are inquiring. No telephone inquiries, please! NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
Sound Devices manufactures professional products including audio mixers, audio and video records, and related equipment used in television, motion picture, and music production. Sound Devices customers range from highly technical professionals making their livelihood with Sound Devices equipment to serious-amateur users who seek the best-in-class products.