The Sales Manager is responsible for sales channel management of the Americas, as well as reseller training. The Sales Manager will be required to travel nationally periodically to visit resellers and customers.
|Full/Part Time:||Full Time|
Sound Devices creates and manufactures professional audio and RF equipment that helps sound professionals capture the most pristine audio in the world. You can find our products on the sets of your favorite award-winning movies, TV shows, and documentaries. Our customers range from highly technical professionals making their livelihood with Sound Devices equipment to semi-pro users who seek the best-in-class products. We design, assemble, and support our products at our headquarters in Reedsburg, Wisconsin, and our offices in Madison, Wisconsin, and London, England.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ongoing management and development of the sales channel in the Americas
- Qualifying incoming sales channel inquiries
- Coordinating reseller visits and events
- Coordinating demonstrations for select end customer organizations
- Answering technical sales channel and end customer questions
- Trade show participation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent personality and interpersonal skills
- College or university diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- Proficiency with the Internet, web browsers, and e-mail
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Experience with CRM such as Salesforce
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and cooperatively as part of a team
- Four years of successful sales or customer service experience, preferably in professional audio
- Working knowledge of professional audio, RF and/or video equipment
Sound Devices offers a comprehensive benefit package.