Sound Devices is looking for an experienced internal developer to join our team. In this newly created position, the Software Developer will be responsible for developing and maintaining critical internal business software applications, as well as assisting with some IT duties.
|Full/Part Time:||Full Time|
- BS degree in Computer Science, Finance, similar degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent troubleshooting ability
- Ability to work independently
- Strong curiosity, work ethic and ability to learn new programming languages
- Work with CFO to write new reports pulling together data from ERP system with custom internal web pages
- Maintain and create company Intranet reports written in .NET and SQL
- Develop and maintain Salesforce-all templates and workflows
- Troubleshoot basic Production test stand software issues written in .NET
- Maintain other internal software programs covering accounting, sales, manufacturing, shipping, and service
- Other duties as assigned
Languages/Technologies (at least 2 years of programming with some or all of the following)
- MRP & financial systems
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC/Core
- Classic ASP
To apply for this position: please send your cover letter and resume via email to [email protected] with the name of the position for which you are applying. No telephone inquiries please.
Sound Devices creates and manufactures professional audio and RF equipment that helps sound Sound Devices creates and manufactures professional audio and RF equipment that helps sound professionals capture the most pristine audio in the world. We design, assemble, and support our products at our headquarters in Reedsburg, Wisconsin, and our offices in Madison, Wisconsin, and Watford, UK.