MixPre Firmware v8.01, v8.02, v8.03
- Identical in operation to v8.00. Internal changes for manufacturing and testing only.
- Support for the Reporter Plugin – an optional paid plugin for MixPre-3, MixPre-3 II, MixPre-6, and MixPre-6 II. Simplify the settings of your MixPre so your contributors can focus on capturing great content. The Reporter plugin allows you to configure your MixPre in advance and then lock the menus. Send it off with a journalist, interviewee, or another contributor in confidence!
- File transfer mode and USB audio with both class compliant and ASIO drivers are now approved for use with Windows 11.
- Elapsed record time now includes the pre-roll time.
- Take number is reset to 001 when a new project is created.
- Firmware updating is now prohibited when power is low.
- Legacy MixPre-3, MixPre-6, and MixPre-10T now always format SD cards that are 32 GB or less. This was not an issue with the MixPre II Series.
- Limiters no longer remain disabled when changing from Advanced to Basic mode.
- Rare, brief interruptions of audio in recorded files and USB outputs no longer occur.
- USB 3 and 4 can now be routed to MixPre-6 and MixPre-6 II channels 5 and 6 or MixPre-10T and MixPre-10 II channels 9 and 10.
- USB File Transfer mode can no longer be initiated from a USB Keyboard while MixPre is recording.
- Limiters are no longer incorrectly disabled in some Custom Mode setups.
- Last digit of the elapsed record time no longer displays incorrectly when the recording is longer than one hour.
- Take numbers are now correctly reset to 001 if the take name is changed and the MixPre is power cycled before recording.
- Loud pop in the headphone monitor no longer occurs when entering playback while monitoring an isolated channel.
- Rare events where a channel suddenly experiences a brief crackle no longer occur.
- Added 100 Hz Low Cut Filter option.
- Gain ranges are now always correctly applied after loading settings.
- Ring LED brightness is no longer affected by channel mute status.
- Opening a Song Project from Audio Mode no longer incorrectly opens the last Song Project instead of the selected Song Project.