For over 25 years, Sound Devices has created premier audio equipment that helps sound professionals capture the most pristine audio in the world. You can find our products on the sets of your favorite award-winning movies, TV shows, and documentaries. Our customers range from highly technical professionals making their livelihood with Sound Devices equipment to serious-amateur users who seek the best-in-class products. We design, assemble, and support our products at our headquarters in Reedsburg, Wisconsin and our offices in Madison, Wisconsin and Watford, UK.
- Hardware Engineer/Technician – Madison, WI
- Embedded/FPGA Software Engineer – Madison, WI
- Engineering Project Manager – Madison, WI
- Mechanical Engineer – Madison, WI
- Test Engineer – Madison, WI
- RF/EMC Compliance and Design Engineer – Watford, England
Other Opportunities Within Our Group
Looking for a role that better fits your skills and experience or location? Check out all available positions within the wider Audiotonix Group websites. Click on the logos below to view more opportunities.