Whether you’re enduring a strike, a tight budget, or for any other reason, Sound Devices wants to help you get the gear you need to pursue your passion. That’s why we are proud of the partnership we have with DK Capital that gives customers in the United States access to a special financing program to purchase Sound Devices gear. No money down, and no payments for 90 days. Within one day, you can apply on DK Capital’s website, go through an application process, and be offered a plan to pay off the purchase, up to five years. See the options below and apply here.
The process for purchases between $5,000 to $200,000:
- Get a quote from an official Sound Devices reseller.
- Fill out an application on DK Capital’s website.
- A DK Capital representative will call you to discuss next steps, which will likely involve gathering additional financial paperwork (see below).
- DK Capital will run a credit check and determine if you qualify for the program.
- The DK Capital representative will call you to discuss the plan’s terms, and ask for your signature, down payment (if required), and authorization.
- DK Capital will then wire transfer the payment for the gear to the Sound Devices reseller.
Sample Plan Quotes for System Financing
- Purchasing a Scorpio mixer-recorder quoted at $11,500.00:
- Standard billing: $274.84 per month for 5 years
- 90-day deferred option: $276.24 per month for 5 years
- Purchasing an A20-Nexus Go and an A20-TX or A20-Mini quoted at $18,295.00:
- Standard billing: $422.85 per month for 5 years
- 90-day deferred option: $429.09 per month for 5 years
Contact DK Capital for more information and to answer any questions.
Can I use the financing program in the Sound Devices online store?No, our online store isn’t set up to give out quotes or accept wire payments.
Can the financing cover products that Sound Devices doesn’t manufacture?If you are purchasing Sound Devices gear and need to complete your kit with items from other companies, please inquire with DK Capital if they qualify for financing.
Can I use the financing to cover fees from Sound Devices’ Service Center?No, the financing cannot be used for the Sound Devices Service Center.
DK Capital’s website – accessible by a link from this site – is solely the responsibility of DK Capital, and provided here for your convenience only. Links that may be accessed via this site are for the convenience of browsers only. The content of, including materials and information contained on the site, is solely the responsibility of DK Capital. Any services, inquiries, or transactions into which you enter with DK Capital are solely between you and DK Capital. Sound Devices is not responsible for any such third-party content that may be accessed via this site. Sound Devices does not sponsor or endorse the content contained on the DK Capital site and hereby disclaims any responsibility for such content. We are not liable, nor are our resellers, distributors, or service providers, for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of DK Capital’s services.