Sound Devices Service Information
- The Sound Devices Service department provides warranty and non-warranty service for all products that we’ve ever manufactured.
- Warranty service is free.
- Non-warranty service includes a new, full 1-year warranty, regardless of the age of the product.
- The non-warranty service is covered by a standard flat-rate service fee that is based on the product.
- Initial inspection and service estimate are free – the customer is not charged until they approve an estimate.
- An extensive inventory of replacement parts is available for all products.
- Replacement parts can be purchased by submitting a parts request at service.sounddevices.com/contact-support/.
Standard Flat-Rate Service Rates
|$245 / £245||$345 / £345||$445 / £445||$795 / £795|
|HX-3||A10-Rack (Audio Ltd)||8-Series||302||MixPre (Original)|
|MixPre-3/6||A10-TX/RX (Audio Ltd)||CL-6/8/9/12||442||MixPre-D|
Updates and Downloads
Download the latest firmware, user guides, and related software for your products.
Browse common questions related to product service and repair.
See the approved storage media for Sound Devices products.
Legacy Approved Media
See the legacy approved storage media for Sound Devices products.
- Legacy Approved Media – 6 Series
- Legacy Approved Media – 788T
- Legacy Approved Media – 8-Series
- Legacy Approved Media – 970
- Legacy Approved Media – MixPre II Series and MixPre Series
- Legacy Approved Media – PIX 220i/220, PIX 240i/240
- Legacy Approved Media – PIX 250i, PIX 260i, PIX 270i
- Legacy Approved Media – PIX-E series
Service Centers and Warranties
US Service Center
UK Service Center
Telephone: +44 (0)1494 511711
View warranties for all Sound Devices products.