The A-FILTER-R is an accessory PC board for the Cable Techniques CT-LPXLR-3F that reduces RF interference.
- Requires soldering onto the female end of a Cable Techniques CT-LPXLR-3F cable
- For use with balanced microphones
- Connect the XLR containing the A-FILTER-R directly to the microphone
- Reduces unwanted RF signals by ~40 dB
- Not compatible with the AC-BALXLR, AC-BALXLR-2, and AC-BALXLR-3
There is currently no FAQ for this product.
Extend your one year warranty to a two year warranty by registering.
Request service from one of our authorized technicians.
Request a Repair
Have a question for our support team? We are here to help.
There are no In Action posts for this product.