The CL-16 Linear Fader Control Surface for 8-Series combines the simplicity of traditional analog consoles with the power and flexibility of digital consoles. This bespoke control surface enhances the experience of cart-based mixing with its intuitive operation, 16 silky-smooth faders, 16 dedicated trims, and a glorious panoramic LCD. All of this is elegantly engineered into a 16.3”-wide compact unit which fits in a cart and operates from 12 V DC.
- Compatible with the 888 and Scorpio at launch, with support for the 833 in a later firmware update
- 16 dedicated rotary trim controls
- 16 dedicated faders
- Intuitive design philosophy where channels 1-16 have dedicated, non-banking controls like a traditional analog console, and other important features may be quickly accessed
- Large, sunlight-readable LCD screen folds down for easy and safe storage and transport
- 32 multi-function rotary controls for EQ, pan, channels 17-32 gains, bus gains, output gains, and more
- New high-reliability, silent, soft-touch buttons for key functions like record, stop, metadata, coms, returns, and more
- Five user-assignable buttons
- Built-in 5-port USB hub with (two USB-C and three USB-A) for keyboards, SD-Remote tablet, and other USB peripherals
- 1/4” and 1/8” headphone jacks
- Remote 10-Pin connector for custom wiring of LEDs and switches, along with 1/4” foot pedal input
- Connects via USB-B
- 12 V DC-powered via 4-pin XLR
- 16 ultra-smooth gliding Penny & Giles 100 mm linear faders – best feeling faders on the market
- Quick bottom panel access for field servicing and cleaning of faders
- Ships with USB-A to -B cable, 1/4″ to 1/4″ TRS, and 10-pin Phoenix Screw Terminal Block
Read the CL-16 FAQ to learn more!
10-18 V DC at XLR-4. Pin 4 = +, pin 1 = ground.
CURRENT DRAW (MIN)
560 mA quiescent at 12 V DC in, all USB ports left open
CURRENT DRAW (MID)
2.93 A, USB ports total load 5 A
CURRENT DRAW (MAX)
5.51 A, USB ports total load 10 A
5 V, 1.5 A each
5 V, 3 A each
REMOTE PORTS, POWER
5 V, 1 A available on pin 10
REMOTE PORTS, INPUT
60k ohm typical input Z. Vih = 3.5 V min, Vil = 1.5 V max
REMOTE PORTS, OUTPUT
100 ohm output Z when configured as output
1k ohm typical input Z. Connect to ground to operate (active low).
DIMENSIONS: (H x W x D)
SCREEN FOLDED DOWN
8.01 cm X 43.52 cm X 32.913 cm
(3.15 in. X 17.13 in. X 12.96 in.)
SCREEN FOLDED UP
14.64 cm X 43.52 cm X 35.90 cm
(5.76 in. X 17.13 in. X 14.13 in.)
There is currently no FAQ for this product.
Extend your one year warranty to a two year warranty by registering.
Request service from one of our authorized technicians.
Request a Repair
Have a question for our support team? We are here to help.
There are no In Action posts for this product.