664 Firmware v4.50
- Ctrl+T keyboard shortcut to toggle Tone On/Off
- USB and VBus are now disabled during firmware updates.
- Track Name Editing from Channel Screen adds new entry rather than edits existing entry.
- 633 and 688 program files could be loaded onto the 664 and cause the unit not to boot.
- Long file names on exFAT formatted media are truncated.
- Factory Option for Scene Name can be overwritten by user if Scene Name is edited during record. This can cause Scene Increment Mode to stop working.