702 Firmware v2.67
- Low level File system improvements.
- DC offset removed when HPF is enabled for high sample rate recordings.
- Known issues
- If a single storage medium (i.e. CompactFlash card) is selected/available for recording and it is unintentionally removed the unit will briefly show that the volume has been taken off-line, but the display will still indicate recording and the record LED will remain illuminated for up to 30 seconds or until STOP is pressed.
- When initiating a repair on an unformatted volume (not likely…but), the unit will begin the process and lock up, requiring a hard shut down.
- FireWire storage volumes with a PL3507 FireWire chipset and hard drive fail the speed test. Threre is a problem reading from these external drives. There are no problems writing to drives of this type.
- These known issues will be addressed in future revisions of firmware.
- Cue Markers are deleted if file is automatically split.