- Support for the SL-2 Dual SuperSlot Wireless Module.
- SuperSlot Receiver set-up screens for Audio Ltd A10-RX now display the following information for the paired A10-TX:
- High-Pass Filter
- Input Mute
- RF Overload
- RF History display in SL-2 and SL-6 SuperSlot Receiver Setup screens. Shows RF History with user-selectable duration from 30 to 600 seconds in increments of 10 seconds.
- Files can now be selected for playback from the File List.
- Faster boot times for the XL-AES.
- Scorpio and 888 now honor Dante Device Sync to External from Dante Controller.
- Post-fade EQ can now be applied to channels assigned to an instance of NoiseAssist.
- Headphone gain can now be adjusted while in File Transfer mode.
- CL-12 and CL-16 SuperSlot button now navigates to the SuperSlot Overview screen.
- User button functions with long names are now displayed correctly within the buttons on the CL-16 screen.
- Shortcut for numeric scene name increment no longer removes zero place holders.
- CL-16 no longer treats buses L and R as a linked pair when they are unlinked in the menus.