- Support for P.I. Engineering’s X-keys® Programmable Keypads, Sticks & Keyboards.
X-keys products are programmable via P.I. Engineering software to any standard USB keyboard functions. When mapped to the same keyboard functions as the 8-Series’s USB keyboard shortcuts, these compact control surfaces can offer quick, tactile control of functions. Functions include Record, Stop, Play, and many more.
- Faster boot up and power down.
- Faster navigation of RF scan plots.
- Faster firmware update process.
- Faster media formatting.
- Faster load of user and factory settings.
- Improved CL-16 fader latency and performance.
- Improved third-party controller fader latency and performance.
- Slate Mic gain range expanded to -10 to 20 dB.
- Red Meter and Menu button LEDs no longer remain on after boot up.
- False critical power popup messages no longer appear on boot up.
- Power icon is no longer missing from the home screen after boot up.
- USB keyboard shortcuts for Control + Select knob press and rotate now function properly.
- AES42 inputs 5 and 6 can now both be routed simultaneously to channels on the Scorpio.
- 888 and Scorpio no longer become unresponsive when the meter peak hold time is set to off.