8-Series Firmware 8.01
- Pausing upload or disconnecting from Frame.io while an upload is in progress now presents the option to disconnect/pause immediately or after the current uploading file completes.
- Entering the Take List with a large amount of takes after power on no longer temporarily freezes the unit for several seconds.
- Rare events where the 8-Series could go unresponsive when connected to Frame.io no longer occur.
- Scorpio and 888 Take List no longer show the Frame.io Upload Drive as orange, indicating it is queued for upload to Frame.io, without being connected to Frame.io.
- Improvements to popup messages related to Frame.io.
- Switching channel source from AES3 to AES42 now correctly applies the 10 V of digital phantom power.
- Meter view LR, 1-3 (Horizontal) now correctly displays MixAssist indication on the 888.
- The following meter views now correctly show LR output metering instead of bus metering.
- LR Out,B1-4,X1-4
- LR Out,B1-4,X1-4(Horizontal)
- Take List no longer omits the record drives for previous takes if that drive is no longer available or setup to record.
- CL-16 user buttons mapped to the HP Presets menu no longer enter the Take List.