Release: Oct 5
Note: To ensure correct performance, always run the latest version of 8-Series firmware with the latest version of SD-Remote.
- Support for new SD-Remote features inc. bus/output metering, control, and routing.
- Support for the Waves FIT 16-channel controller
- Main Fader functionality is now supported for controllers equipped with them.
- Support for Com Send 2 on the 888
- Support for Behringer X-Touch Channel Metering
- Added LR, Returns meter view for the 833
- Added MS Spread Control option in the Channel Setup menu for allowing the 8-series front panel even channel trim pot to control the MS Spread for MS linked channels.
- Add support for mapping channels 9-12 to a second controller when using the 833 +4 plugin.
- New Spill and Individual modes for multiple controller configurations.
- The following functions have moved into the new Third-Party Controller menu:
- Require Shift For Arm
- Require Shift for Mute
- Solo follows Select
- Channel source can now be changed while recording.
- “Erase/Format SSD” menu name changed to “Erase/Format Internal SSD” to make it more obvious when formatting the internal drive.
- Added extra popup during the internal SSD formatting process to reduce likelihood of accidentally formatting the internal drive.
- The Phrase List is now enabled in the SD card Volume Label virtual keyboard screen for quick custom naming of SD cards.
- Unlinking MS or Stereo pairs sets odd and even channel pans back to center.
- Output mute status is now displayed correctly after a record, stop, or play output auto-mute.
- 8-Series no longer goes unresponsive when “Read” is pressed on Icon M+ or the XTouch.
- In EQ Mode, VPot 2 now toggles between Off, Pre, Post.
- EQ Mode Q value now updates from an ICON controller.
- While viewing the FAT Channel, the controller VPots now toggle channel routing from Off, Pre-fade, Post-fade, and Send.
- Front panel trims and faders no longer go unresponsive with soft trim /fader pickup enabled.
- The controller ‘Learn’ function is no longer unresponsive while in record mode.
- The XTouch footswitch can now be mapped to control 8-Series functions.
- Inability to access SuperSlot Receiver Setup Screens from Receiver Overview after receiver boots up, no longer occur.
- Transmitter parameters (name, model etc.) are now detected correctly by an A10-RX/A20-RX after an RF Scan.
- ** + Select and ** + HP Toggle Switch Actions for fader control now work with the CL-12.
- Fixed condition where the CL-16 would lock up when 8-series was set to VU meter ballistics with no peak hold.
- Fixed issue that prevented the ability to adjust output gain down to -inf with the CL-12
- Improvements to prevent a rare issue where settings could inadvertently reset to factory defaults after a power cycle.