Download Firmware v8.10
- The A20-Mini transmitter introduces GainForward, a new feature that eliminates the need to adjust microphone preamplifier gain at the wireless transmitter. Audio levels from the transmitter are controlled either directly at the mixer’s trim control or at the wireless receiver. Read more about GainForward.
- Support for A20-Mini GainForward. When the A10-RX receiving an A20-Mini signal is slotted into the SL-2 or SL-6, the A10-RX Input menu settings are bypassed and all gain, low cut, and limiter activity are performed and controlled by the 833, 888, or Scorpio. Trim gain range is 0 to 60 dB for the 8-Series channel receiving signal from the A20-Mini.
- A10-RX Receiver Setup screens show Limiter, High Pass Filter, and clipping status of the associated 8-Series channel when receiving signal from the A20-Mini.
- Jam A20-Mini timecode from 8-Series using a standard USB-A to USB-C cable from Menu > Timecode/Sync > Jam A20-Mini.
- New SuperSlot menu option “Use Transmitter Names” automatically applies the A10-TX and A20-Mini transmitter names to the associated 8-Series Track Name.
- Scorpio’s SL-6 Receiver Overview screens updated to new layout displaying RF History and audio mute/overload/limit status info for A10-RX receivers.
- Improvements to Bluetooth performance.
- 888 RTN signal activity is now displayed on the correct meter.
- 888 and Scorpio Dante Output meters no longer display full scale meter activity when no sources are routed to the output. This was a display only issue, the outputs remained silent when no signal was routed.
- 8-Series now always correctly applies the set headphone monitor preset after powering on.
- Corrected minor display issues with Mute and Overload indicators on the A10-RX SuperSlot menus.