8-Series Firmware v8.11
Note: It is required to run SD-Remote v8.11 with 8-Series firmware v8.11.
- Daily Folder prompts now appear immediately after boot up or after midnight when a recording is stopped.
- If New is selected, all following takes are sent to the new daily folder.
- If previous is selected, all following takes are sent to the previous day’s folder.
- Playback mode now uses the selected Sync Reference setting.
- 8-Series no longer becomes unresponsive due to loss of Bluetooth connection.
- Significant improvements to SD-Remote Bluetooth connectivity.
- 8-Series no longer becomes unresponsive when using the Rename function while recording to edit only the last character before the take separator.
- Deleting a folder no longer produces an incorrect popup warning message “The Record Folder will be permanently deleted.”
- Rare events where SD2 Card is formatted with the incorrect drive name no longer occur.
- The FAV switch now returns to the previously selected headphone preset following a record or playback event with the favorite headphone preset active.
- Pressing the Headphone knob while listening to a RTN now activates the previously selected Headphone Preset instead of Preset 12.