8-Series Firmware v8.70
Known Issue: For a very small batch of units, occasionally upon power up, tracks that appear armed are not actually armed.
We have recently received a few reports of this issue. We are now able to duplicate the problem and are treating it with the utmost priority. Our initial findings suggest this is a problem that only affects a very small batch of units and is not directly related to recent firmware releases. We are currently testing a firmware fix for this and will release it as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Note: To ensure best performance, always run the latest version of 8-Series firmware with the latest version of SD-Remote.
- New Metering Ballistics menu for each Meter Preset. Options include:
- VU + peak hold (previously available, current default)
- PPM + peak hold
- New PPM Release Time menu. Selects the Release Time for the PPM meter ballistics from 400 ms (default) to 1600 ms in 200 ms steps.
- Added LCD Brightness shortcut. To adjust LCD brightness, hold Meters, then turn the Select knob.
- Channel names with uppercase P and W are no longer incorrectly displayed in the Meter views.
- Rare events where the 8-Series delays on the splash screen after power on no longer occur.