8-Series Firmware v8.92
8-Series v8.92 fixes an issue from v8.91 that affected analog inputs 5 and 6 in some 833s. If you downloaded v8.91, please install v8.92.
Note: To ensure best performance, always run the latest version of 8-Series firmware with the latest version of SD-Remote.
- SuperSlot support for the Sound Devices A20-RX.
- New SL-2 Filter options to support the frequency range of the Sound Devices A20-RX.
- Added Current Take Notes options to * and ** Toggle Switch Actions. In stop mode, the Current Take Notes toggle switch action will edit the take notes for the last take recorded.
- SD-Remote now approved to run on an Apple Mac M1, MacOS 12 and higher. Make sure to set Touch Alternatives in the SD-Remote Preferences menu to On.
- Channels selected in the Automixer menu can now be unrouted from Bus LR or routed pre-fade to Bus LR. Automix still only affects channels routed post-fader.
- Distortion no longer occurs when both Dugan and limiters are active on a channel with high input levels.
- Channels with noise suppression that are turned on after powering on the unit are no longer excluded from the LR mix.
- Rare automixing bug where incorrect metering levels are displayed after power up, no longer occurs.
- Green MixAssist indicator not always clearing when using CL-16/CL-12, no longer occurs.
- LR MS Stereo HP preset no longer causes channel PFL to only be output from the left side of headphones.
- Media that still shows as full after files are deleted no longer occurs.
- Increased status update intervals while viewing the Audio Ltd A10-RX SuperSlot Receiver screen.
- Added filter options for all models of Wisycom LFA smart antenna and BFA smart filter
- SL-2/Wisycom rolling frequency errors after power-cycling a slot no longer occur.
- SuperSlot Receiver Overview screen showing RSSI instead of Q-meter after powering up no longer occurs.