8-Series v9.30 Firmware
Note: To ensure best performance, always run the latest version of 8-Series firmware with the latest version of SD-Remote.
- Lectrosonics DSR4 full SuperSlot control via SL-2. Ensure the DSR4 is running v1.09 firmware or higher.
- Added Mute/Arm Grouping allowing mutes and arms to be independently grouped from trim and fader control. Select in the Channel setup>Channel Grouping menu.
- New System>Headphone Volume Lock menu allowing users to lock/unlock the headphone volume control.
- Default CL-16 U4 button changed to AutoMixer
- To prevent a lockup, the Controllers > Mapping menu now ignores the ‘Fav’/Reset toggle when bringing up the popup list to change the mapped button’s action.
- Full SD Cards no longer show as “>99h” remaining in the File List.
- The CL-16 Scene Increment Button no longer stays incorrectly illuminated.
- The CL-16 Bus Sends on Faders mode middle row encoders now adjust send level for channels 17-32.
- All CL-16 Bus Mute Indicators now persist when exiting then re-entering Bus Mode.
- BWF files are no longer intermittently being recorded as RF64 files.