A10-TX Firmware v2.00
Firmware Version 2.00 – Released July 2018
- Recording to micro SD card in the A10-TX-US transmitter. Recording only available when the A10-TX-US input source is set to Mic or Line, not Lav.
- Support for timecode in the A10-TX-US transmitter. Timecode only available when the A10-TX-US input source is set to Mic or Line, not Lav.
- Record/TC menu in the A10-TX-US transmitter.
- When set to External TC, the A10-TX no longer automatically switches to Time of Day timecode when the timecode backup time expires.
- Phantom power is no longer automatically disabled when a balanced input is removed.
- Improved timecode stamp accuracy.
- TV Ch, Sub Ch, and Fine Tune setting would sometimes change when tuning the upper 200kHz of a TV Channel.
- Audio signal was occasionally muted after changing timecode frame rate and jamming.
- Audio signal was sometimes lost due to failed input detection of AC-BALXLR.