- Added a Waterfall display to the Web App RTSA for monitoring the RTSA history.
- Added RSSI Peak Hold to Web App RTSA.
- Added new RF History option, RSSI + Q, to the Web App and Nexus front panel RX views.
- Added ‘The screen is locked’ popup when a screen is touched in ‘Show Mode’.
- Added ability in the Web App to click and drag a transmitter/receiver pair to a new frequency in the RTSA.
- Changed RSSI ‘B’ antenna metering and RTSA color to white to clearly differentiate it from the blue of antenna A.
- Web App RTSA – new button layout to accomodate Waterfall and Peak Hold features.
- RSSI meters behavior changed so that they stay active even with no carrier lock.
- Improvements to NexLink reconnection after transmitters are powered down or go out of range.
- Various RF tuning and diversity enhancements.
- Export Trace CSV format modifications for improved compatibility with database programs such as IAS, Wireless Workbench, etc.
- Fixed bug in power source selection where PoE warning could pop-up even with DC powering