A20-Nexus v1.30 Firmware
Important: After installing the firmware, it is essential that A20-Minis are unpaired, then re-paired with the A20-Nexus.
Note: To ensure best performance, always run the latest version of A20-Nexus with the latest version of A20-Mini.
- Added Scan capability to the Web App RTSA view.
- Ability to define the AutoAssign Start/Stop range within the tuning band.
- Added 60 Hz option to the HPF. HPF not available when using the A20-QuickDock
- Added RF On/Off toggle to the Set Frequency popup so that the RX channel can be turned off to save power while keeping the last frequency setting.
- Added the ability to edit a Nexlinked transmitter’s name when the TX is powered off.
- Added ‘Are You Sure?’ popup when unpairing a transmitter from the TX List.
- Increased font size of RTSA blue marker frequency/dBm display and yellow frequency min/max labels.
- In ALL View (12ch and 16ch only), tapping the 4ch bottom label now selects the associated 4RX View.
- It is now possible to set the RF frequency from the 1RX and 4RX views when the channel is sourced from a NexLinked transmitter that is currently not connected.
- Scan width is now variable and controlled by the HP knob when set to zoom horizontal mode (yellow zoom icon).
- Scan Mode title added to the top of 4th screen in the Scan View.
- Improved response of the NexLink signal strength meters.
- All RX View now flashes the frequency field red when there is a country conflict.
- HP knob press function now works the first time after powering up.
- Improvements to Wisycom LFA/BFA smart antenna communication.
- The 31st day is now selectable for applicable months in the Date/Time popup.
- Various system and web app improvements