Download Firmware v1.50
- Support for the A20-TX transmitter
- Support for receiving VHF transmission
- Added ‘Show Mode’ to the Web App. This is a read-only mode that prevents inadvertent changing of settings.
- Added transmitter names to the Web App RTSA.
- Support for Privacy mode
- Added TX View menu for monitoring and setting TX-only functions, even when transmitters are not assigned to receiver channels.
- Added Audio Offset and Gain Range buttons to the 1RX View, which are accessed by pressing the ‘More’ button on OLED2.
- Increased maximum number of paired transmitters to 64
- Transmitters no longer have to be assigned to a receiver channel to be monitored and controlled over NexLink.
- Multiple transmitters can now be assigned to the same receiver channel.
- Enhanced TX List menu with transmitter battery level, frequency, NexLink RSSI and TX View.
- Edit transmitter names directly from the TX List by tapping the name.
- The NexLink RSSI meter is now white for a powered-off transmitter. A powered-on transmitter’s NexLink RSSI meter is still green.
- The collapsed 4RX views in the Web App now show audio meter, Q-meter, transmitter name and battery level.
- Added audio meter scale markings
- Various UI layout changes to the 1RX View and its Gear menu to accommodate new Audio Offset and Gain Range buttons.
- Mode button (RF Only, REC only, REC+RF) moved to the new TX View menu.
- Audio metering release time improved.