MixPre Firmware v8.00
- Support for the Reporter Plugin – an optional paid plugin for MixPre-3, MixPre-3 II, MixPre-6, and MixPre-6 II. Simplify the settings of your MixPre so your contributors can focus on capturing great content. The Reporter plugin allows you to configure your MixPre in advance and then lock the menus. Send it off with a journalist, interviewee, or another contributor in confidence!
- File transfer mode and USB audio with both class compliant and ASIO drivers are now approved for use with Windows 11.
- Elapsed record time now includes the pre-roll time.
- Take number is reset to 001 when a new project is created.
- Firmware updating is now prohibited when power is low.
- Legacy MixPre-3, MixPre-6, and MixPre-10T now always format SD cards that are 32 GB or less. This was not an issue with the MixPre II Series.
- Limiters no longer remain disabled when changing from Advanced to Basic mode.