PIX-270i Firmware v2.30
- File copy function: Allows user to copy a file from one drive to another via File List or PIXNET.
- Reel copy function: Allows user to copy a folder from one drive to another via File List or PIXNET.
- Support for grouped playback of non-native QuickTime MOV files.
- Support timecode stamps of non-native QuickTime MOV files.
- Headphone solo is no longer rippled through to other units in the group.
- Avid ®DNxHD codec change to better handle noisy video signals.
- Non-native interlaced QuickTime MOV files stutter before resuming playback from a paused state.
- Long delay going from Pause to Play with non-native QuickTime MOV files.
- Rare Media Too Slow Errors immediately after initiating Record when recording Audio Only.
- RED Filename Format gets out of sync with metadata coming from RED cameras after SDI disconnection or RED Camera power cycle.