- Support for Dante v3.10, including the following features:
- Supports Dante Lock via Dante Controller
- Detection and display of locked Dante devices in Audio Screen > Input Source
- Intermittent half second offsets between audio content and timecode stamp with WAV files.
- When various areas of the User Interface are displayed recording is prevented.
- Intermittent issue where audio doesn’t recover and turns to digital hash after making a switch from a video switcher.
- Word Clock In and Out alignment issue.
- Improved A/V sync of HDMI and SDI Out during Playback of MOV files.
- Improved A/V sync after Pause, Fast-Forward, Rewind, shuttle, and jog events.
- WAV Poly files created by Sound Devices Wave Agent do not playback.
- Audio and timecode offset during playback of WAV files when initiated from File List.
- Sound Report File Name contains extra zeros when Reel name was 4-5 characters.
- Not all Sample Rates shown in Dante Controller are available on the PIX/970 recorder.