- SL-6 seamlessly switches over to the secondary SL-6 power source when the primary source has been depleted or removed.
- Lectrosonics SuperSlot functions, including RF Scan, Frequency Tuning, Pilot Tone Bypass indication, and IR Sync (SRc models), have been improved.
- Wisycom SuperSlot functions, including saving changes to RX Frequency, RF Group Scan, and Frequency Lock indication, have been improved.
- Rare occurrence of armed tracks not being recorded after a certain navigation sequence has been resolved.
- Toggling Rtn switch no longer causes a system lock up when in the X7 – X10 screens.
- Rare occurrence of high pass filter not being applied after loading a setup file no longer occurs.
- Rare system lock ups when splitting or stopping recordings no longer occurs.
- Rare occurrences of trim and fader pots being unresponsive no longer occurs.
- Timecode offset of up to two frames in file stamp no longer occurs.
- External Timecode Continuous mode now continues to hold timecode when an external timecode source is removed.
- Various system performance improvements.
- As a reminder, please update SD-Remote to v1.21.