- Dugan Automixing is now available on up to 16 channels.
- Support for additional third party USB control surfaces via the MCU protocol.
- Icon Platform X+
- Icon Platform B+
- Behringer X-TOUCH
- Mackie MCU Pro
- Support for SD-Remote Sound Report features, including the ability to email CSV and PDF versions.
- SuperSlot support for Sennheiser EK-6042.
- Set frequency, calibration tone, squelch level, and pilot squelch of the Sennheiser EK-6042 from the Scorpio user interface.
- Monitor RF signal strength, TX battery levels, and active antenna.
- EK-6042 does not support RF Scan via the Scorpio. All scans need to be run from the EK-6042 itself.
- Power Status indicator added to Meters screen indicating current power source and status.
- Support for nested record folders: create up to 3 tiers of folders, not including mono take folders.
- Custom mapping of third party controller buttons to Scorpio functions.
- New shortcuts for Automixer Mode On/Off plus Edit Scene, Edit Take, Edit Notes for the */** toggles and Menu+PFL shortcuts.
- New USB-A Charge Out menu with settings for 500 mA and 1.5 A.
- Ctrl + P from keyboard now captures a screenshot as a PNG.
- Support for SD-Remote v2.00.
- Icon Platform M+ LEDs now illuminate upon press. If the button performs a latching function the button will illuminate until deactivated.
- Cursor is now automatically placed on far-right digit in the Take Edit Screen. This allows for quicker navigation when editing take numbers.
- Sound Report file names now include folder name and date.
- Channel Screen Track Name display no longer disappears with long entries.
- Meter Zoom function now allows multiple changes without having to release and pressing the Meter button again.
- Improved meter functionality.
- Power menu voltage readings no longer freeze.
- Channel screen options no longer intermittently show incorrect status when set from Icon Platform M+.
- Output level of a selected output is no longer adjusted by any Icon Platform M+ fader while in Output mode.
- Remaining record time shown in the File List Drive screen no longer omits L and R tracks from the calculation.
- Auto Mute function now applies to AES Outputs.
- Icon Platform M+ now shows -Inf instead of Off when faders are pulled all the way down.
- Various performance improvements.