- Support for the 833 Portable Compact Mixer-Recorder.
- Channel Screen Navigation from Icon Platform B+, Behringer X-TOUCH, and Mackie MCU Pro USB Controllers. Inputs button enters the channel screen. Button remains illuminated while in the channel screen. Navigation in the channel screen is as follows:
- Up: navigates the same way as jog wheel counter-clockwise turn.
- Down: navigates the same way as jog wheel clockwise turn.
- Right: toggles selection.
- Left: exits to previous screen.
- Support for SD-Remote v2.10.
- USB control is now disabled while updating firmware.
- Icon X+ now displays next take when pressing and holding Stop on the Icon Platform M+.
- Channel Groups are now cleared after restoring factory default settings.
- Screenshot images now include popup message boxes.
- Linked channel metering in the channel screen no longer freezes when changing pre- or post-fade routing to track.
- Scorpio no longer displays inaccurate frequencies when using an Audio Ltd A10-RX with TV Channel Map set to Y.
- Scorpio no longer prevents scrolling above TV sub-channel eight when using an Audio Ltd A10-RX.
- Files that have been deleted by sending a folder to trash no longer appear in the Take List.
- Playback tracks are now properly aligned.
- Various performance improvements.