SD-Utility Installer for WindowsDownload Firmware
SD-Utility Installer for Mac
To communicate with the A10-RX on MacOS, download and install the CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP Drivers from the Silicon Labs website.Download Firmware
- New Combine to Poly option when exporting by Timecode Range or Conform to CSV.
- Up to 10 seconds of pre- and post-roll can now be added to exported WAV files when using Conform to CSV.
- Exported WAV files now contain iXML metadata.
- The Source Window can now be ordered by dragging and dropping the MIC or WAV files. The order of the files in the Source Window determines the interleave order of exported polyphonic WAV files.
- Minor layout changes to accommodate the new features.
- Reworded various popup error messages to provide more clarification.
- Improved overall stability of A10-RX firmware updating with Mac and Windows computers.
- SD-Utility exported RF64 WAV files no longer have the incorrect file length when imported into some Digital Audio Workstations.
- Minor improvements to WAV processing speed.