Made by: Avington.
Smart Battery Distribution System for Sound Devices 833 and 888
This is a smart battery slot-in holder with ten power outputs, one on TA4 carrying smart battery data, in two groups with main and subgroup switches. There’s a colour display showing battery time remaining as well as battery wear data. This is screwed to your Sound Devices unit adding only 31mm to the depth.
- Enables rapid battery swaps
- Battery remaining run time displayed
- Battery charge percentage shown
- Battery cycles and depletion percentage shown in startup
- Smart battery data passed on to your mixer
- Main switch controls all outputs with a sub switch also controlling half of the outputs
- Nine Hirose outputs and one TA4 flying lead output
- Screws to the Sound Devices unit
- 11.3 (320g) weight and 5A (70 watt) self resetting fused
The Smart Battery Distributor combines a battery holder and battery distribution system (BDS) all in one with a data screen that gives running time and battery condition information. All battery data is passed on to the mixer. The unit screws to the two top lugs of a Sound Devices unit providing a secure and tidy setup for your bag or trolley.
There is no other device currently on the market that tells you how worn out your batteries are.