Designed for Production Sound Mixers and Post Production Editors, Wave Agent provides a comprehensive and indispensable range of tools for preparing audio files for problem-free passage through complex production workflows. Available for Mac and Windows.
1.20 - Present Release
- new - Support for up to 32 channel Wave Files.
- fix - Fixes Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) graphics issues.
1.17 - Released March 21, 2012
- new - Ability to drag playback slider during playback.
- new - Added support for Control Mode on 64-bit MAC and PC.
- change - Qt framework now packaged inside the installed bundle to prevent overwrite of system installed Qt.
- change - PDF Sound Report column widths optimized to allow for more space for Filename and Scene metadata.
- fix - Renaming with '/' and '\' characters could cause files to disappear. These characters are now not permitted in the Scene and Take fields.
1.16 - Released July 25, 2011
- fixed - iXML changes made by Wave Agent was causing WAV files to by unimportable in certain applications.
- known issue - Renaming files with invalid characters (characters not supported in FAT32), such as "/ \ ( ; * ? " < > | )", may corrupt the file name and FAT entry. This can result in the file being invisible In Windows Explorer or showing as a 0 KB file in Mac Finder.
1.15 - Released July 17, 2010
- new - Control Mode (Previously called Meter Mode) which allows access to the take list and metadata editing across all media on an attached 788T (2.10 firmware).
- fixed - application startup time improved.
1.1 - Released March 12, 2010
- new - 788T Meter Mode which provides for the ability to monitor the 788T's 12 track meters in real-time, plus the ability to view the 788T's time code generator display and control the REC/STOP transport in a dockable/undockable window.
- new - numerous PDF Sound Report layout improvements including:
- column notes option
- column headers on every page
- alternate row colors
- option for general comments in report header plus other report header options including production company, boom op and microphone details
- increased max. number of sound report columns to 18 to allow printing of more information
- new - space bar shortcut for toggling play / pause
- change - minimum recommended display resolution reduced to 1024 x 600 to support 10" netbook screens; improved transport and mixer window resizing
- fixed - bug where tabbing from notes field wouldn't return directly back to take list
- fixed - bug where Track Names were updated in iXML but not in bEXT
- fixed - read/edit problems with files that have an odd number of samples
1.07 - Released January 09, 2009
- added - time code value editing and insertion
- added - CSV export option for sound reports
1.06 - Released November 25, 2008
- added - 12-track file support
- fixed - playback noise with some external audio interfaces
- change - import speed improvements
1.05 - Released October 24, 2008
- added - track name and function editing.
- added - full 10-track support including playback, editing, mixing, sound report creation and splitting/combining.
- added - now imports files with the .bwf file extension.
- fixed - Bug which prevents installation under a user-account on a Mac. Admin password validation is now required.
- fixed - 'Layout0' error messages no longer appear on Mac.
- fixed - Application icon no longer automatically appears in Mac OS dock after installation.
- fixed - Compatibility problem with Cantar files in Mac version.
- fixed - Bug where playing back a mono file would play back other mono takes simultaneously.
- fixed - Using the "=" character in the notes field does not make preceding text disappear.
- original release