|100% Digital Transmission|
|Compatible with A20-Nexus, A20-Nexus Go, A20-RX, and A10-RX|
|Battery Life||Up to 12 hrs||Up to 5.5 hrs|
|VHF (169-235 MHz) Support|
|Tuning Range||169 – 1525 MHz||470 – 1525 Mhz|
|NexLink Long Range Control|
|Long Range and Standard Modulation|
|AutoAssign frequencies from receiver to transmitters|
|2-wire, 3-wire Lav Mic Input|
|Balanced Dynamic Mic Input|
|Balanced Condenser Mic Input w/Phantom Power|
|Balanced Line Input|
|AA (Alkaline, NiMH, Lithium, Li-ion, LiFePO4)|
|Built-in Battery Charging||Li-ion, LiFePO4||NP-BX1|
|Compatible with PowerStation-8M Charging Station|
|Built in 32-bit float recording|
|Removable recording media|
|Ability to Sync Timecode via USB or NexLink|
|Record and Transmit Simultaneously (outside US)|
|A20-Remote App for iOS and Android|
|Web App Control||via A20-Nexus||via A20-Nexus|
|Compatible with user-prgrammable A20-TX Switch|
|USB-C Port (for charging, timecode, file transfer, pairing)|
Made by: Delve.
This is a lightweight 3D printed Nylon clip for the Sound Devices A20-Mini digital wireless transmitter pack.
It accommodates both the original and BatteryDoubler battery doors.
- Weighing just 12 grms/ 0.4 oz, the design follows the sleek, rounded form of the pack and has been created to add minimum bulk.
- The A20-Mini TX pack is simply snapped into the clip and engages with the 4 locating ‘pips’. The four ‘arms’ hold the pack in place and also allow the battery door to be easily accessed.
- The pack can be accomodated either antenna up or antenna down.
- Available in black, white or in a range of 7 colours
- If you decide to buy this clip, at the checkout I would recommend selecting ‘Economy Manufacturing Speed’ and ‘Expedited Shipping’.
- A20-Mini now resumes prior power state upon battery insertion.
- Up to one frame timecode drift after a power cycle is now fixed.
- Improved NexLink range when both A20-Nexus and A20-Remote are active.
- Improvements to reduce the likelihood of the flashing red LED low battery warning occurring with a fully charged NP-BX1.
- NexLink connection improvements after A20-Mini and A20-Nexus have been powered down for a while.
Important: After installing the firmware, it is essential that A20-Minis are unpaired, then re-paired with the A20-Nexus.
Note: To ensure best performance, always run the latest version of A20-Mini with the latest version of A20-Nexus and A20-Remote.
- Orange, red, and flashing red battery colors come on at slightly higher percentages to provide more notice for low battery state.
- Rare momentary audio corruption no longer occurs.
- Occasional NexLink communication errors with A20-Nexus due to non-unique pairing IDs no longer occur.
- General performance improvements and bug fixes.